To have your club or group included in this section, or to update
existing information, please sesnd an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or to Clubs/Groups, The Dispatch, P.O. Box
248, Eatonville, WA 98328. Questions? Call 360-832-4697..
• American Legion Post 118: Meetings at Elk Plain Grange, first and
third Tuesdays of the month at 7 p.m. Social at 6:30. Information:
• Dogwood Garden Club: Prospective new members can contact Mary
Bewley at 360-832-4910 or Diane Mettler at 360-832-1745 for information.
• Eatonville Day Break Lions: Meets the first and third Wednesdays of
each month at 8 a.m. at the Eatonville Community Center. Information:
• Eatonville Lions: Meetings on Thursdays. Information: Ernie Wolfe 360-832-8065 or Steve Nelson 253-732-5678.
• American Legion Post 148: Meets monthly (September-June) on second
Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the legion post hall, 123 Rainier St., in
• Ohop Grange: Meetings are the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 7 p.m. Information: Eileen Johnson, 360-832-4684.
• Eatonville Eagles: Members and guests are welcome. The club hours
are Monday through Saturday 3 p.m. to-closing, and Sunday 8:30 a. to 2
p.m.. Breakfast is served on Sunday and dinner is served on Friday and
Saturday from 5 to 8. Theh club invites you to attend its events.
Monday: Queen of Hearts, 6 p.m. Wednesday: Bingo, 5 p.m., and Saturday
Meat Draw starts at 7 p.m. The banquet room is available for rental.
• Mount Rainier Lions: New members welcome. Meetings are held the
first Thursday of every month at the Mt. Rainier Lions Hall in Ashford.
• Animal Care of Eatonville: Meets the third Wednesday of each month
at a member's home. Information: Bob Walter 360-832-6555 or Rick Bertoia
• Eatonville Masonic Lodge 228: Meets every second Thursday at 7:30
p.m., following a dinner at 6:30 at 109 S. Mashell Ave. in Eatonville.
Message phone: 360-569-2738.
• Self Reliant Eatonville: Meets the second Tuesday of every month
from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Information:email@example.com.
• Northwest Small Equine: Club: meetings are held the first Friday of
each month at 7 p.m. at the Graham Fire and Rescue station at 23014
70th Ave. E. Information: nwsmallequine.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• South Pierce County Historical Society: Meets the fourth Sunday of
each month. Information: Bob Walter at 360-832-6555 or Rick Bertoia at
• Youth Connection: After-school program in the Eatonville School
District. School Connections Monday through Fridays, 2:30 to 4:30 at
Eatonville Elementary School and at Weyerhauser Elementary School. Game
nights are first and third Saturday, 6-7:30 p.m. for 5 to 12-year-olds
and 7:30 to 9 for teens. Information: 360-832-8336.
• Venture Clubs: A non-denominational club for boys and girls,
preschool through sixth grade. Games, singing and Bible study. Call
Eatonville Baptist Church office at 360-832-6913. for age group meeting
• Graham Business Association: Meets third Wednesday of each month at
7 a.m. at Graham Fire and Rescue Station 21, 23014 70th Ave. E. in
Graham. Information: 360-832-2451, www.grahamwabusiness.org/
• Eatonville Chamber of Commerce: Meets at Rainier Connect conference
room or Eatonville Visitor Center on the third Thursday of each month
at 11:30. a.m. Information: eatonvillechamber.com or chamber president
John Bratholm at email@example.com
• 723 Buliding Business: Business networking in Spanaway, Elk Plain
Graham, Fredericksno and Clover Creek. Information:
723buildingbusiness.com or Facebook.
• Dollars for Scholars: Non-profit group that raises money for
college scholarships for Eatonville High School students meets the third
Monday of every month at 6:30 p.m. at Eatonville Visitor Center. Anyone
interested in more information about the group or volunteering with it
is invited to attend. Information: Amber Brandt at 360-451-3997.
• Second and 29th District Republicans: Meets first Wednesday of each
month, at 7 p.m.. at Weeks-Dryers Fellowship Hall, 220 134th St. S. in
Parkland. Information: John Seidl at 253-847-3732.
• Second District Democrats: Meet first Monday of each month, 6:30 to
8 p.m. at Graham Fire and Rescue headquarters station, 23014 70th Ave.
E. .Information: Pat Roberts-Dempsey at 253-973-9183.
• Alcoholics Anonymous: Eatonville group meetings Saturday at 9 a.m.,
Tuesday at 7 p.m. and Wednesday at noon at American Legion Hall at
Rainier and Carter. No dues or fees
• Al-Anon: Family groups meet on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Church of
Christ, 9524 224th St. E. in Graham, , and on Friday at 6 p.m. at Ruston
Farm at 26805 Orting-Kapowsin Hwy..
• Nicotine cessation meetings: Free nicotine cessation meetings of
Nicotine Anonymous will be held at 207 Center St. E., Suite C at the
Eatonville Wellness Center on Wednesdays at 6 p.m. Iinformation
• TOPS: Take Off Pounds Sensibly is a non-profit weight-loss support
group. Meets each Monday from 10 to 11 a.m. at Evergreen Presbyterian
Church in Graham, 10118 249th St. E. Annual registration fee of $32 and
monthly dues of $6. Information: www.tops.org or 253-847-2569. or
Beverly at 253-847-9550.