Eatonville High School sports teams during the 2014 spring season were honored by Washington Interscholastic Activities Association for the combined academic success of their members.
The Outstanding Scholastic Award was earned by the girls tennis and girls track and field teams for a varsity for a collective grade point average of 3.5 to 4.0.
The Scholastic Award, for collective grade point averages (gpa) of 3.0 to 3.49, was presented to the baseball and fastpitch teams.
In addition to the team accolades from the WIAA, the statewide governing body of high school athletics, individual student-athletes at Eatonville earned the Nisqually League Scholar Athlete Award for maintaining a gpa of 3.5 or higher the previous semester and earning a varsity letter in their sport. They included:
• In track and field, Chayton Quaranto, Eli Evanson-Silva, Issac Boettcher, Ryan Antonson, Alexa Graddy, Audrey Madison, Cassidy Tobin, Daisey Newman, Emily Padgett, Machaela Graddy,
Madi Tobin, Natasha Henley and Sarah Litzenberger.
• In baseball, Jesse Bollen, Daniel Fuller, Dylan Mann, Joel Rodriguez and Connor Wienholz.
• In boys soccer, Casey Silcox, Kirk Huse, Zac Ames, Devin Merrill, Adam Helbig, Jack Wisley-Paul and Kylan Merrill.
• In fastpitch, Kaelyn Voss, Olivia Patterson, Taylor Wood, Autumn Holt and Taylor Holland.
• In tennis, Lauren pate, Cassidy Forler, Kendra Baker, Mandalyn Swinney, Rachel Price, Brooke Brandt, Breann Henley and Emily Gacke.