Cascade Regional Blood Services, the supplier of blood for hospitals in Pierce County and south King County, has scheduled blood drives in March that include:
• March 12, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the Safeway store in Graham at South 224th Street and Meridian.
• March 22, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. at Graham-Kapowsin High School.
• March 25, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at Spanaway Lake High School.
• March 28, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Eatonville High School.
• March 28, 1:30-6:30 p.m. at the Safeway store in Spanaway.
Blood donations help save lives during surgeries and emergencies, Cascade (CRBS) officials noted. Information on being a blood donor is available at crbs.net and 1-877-24-BLOOD.