Socialize

Facebook

Donald Zuelich

4:11 pm July 11th, 2012

On July 2, 2012, Donald Zuelich passed away from a sudden virus which damaged his heart. He was a beloved husband, father, grandpa, brother and friend. Don loved many things in life – crabbing to the skies of Montana. To all of his friends, I’m sorry that he left you so fast, but that’s the way he was.

He is survived by his wife Gerri, daughters Darlene Myers, Tina Longhorn, Tami Grisman, seven grandchildren, brother Allyn Zuelich, and many nieces and nephews. A celebration of Donnie’s life will come later.

9 Responses to Donald Zuelich

1. Tammy & Chris Crutchfield Reply

July 11, 2012 at 10:13 pm

We just can’t believe he is gone from our lives.

He was the best brother-in-law, always ready to help out whenever he could. Also, he was a great razor clam digger and we had many chances to see him in action at the beach. We loved you and we will miss you..

Your favorite sister-in-law

2. Debbie Dow Reply

July 12, 2012 at 1:48 am

Thank you for all the amazing memories, I am thankful for each of them.
    My heart goes out to the entire family, there are no words to say at a time like this.
    You will truely be missed.
    All my love & friendship,
    Deb xoxo

3. Glenda Clark Reply

July 12, 2012 at 2:02 am

I knew Donnie For 20 year’s , I lived close by in Ashford. But moved to the east side of the state.
    I’m really shocked to hear he passed away.
    I’m so sorry Gerri for you and all your family.
    I’m Sure Donnie & Vernon are together now.
    2 devoted brother’s. Rest in Peace Donnie*
    Tell Vernon Hello. I know the 2 of you will be reunited once more to keep each other company.

4. Ernie and Dora Hale Reply

July 12, 2012 at 2:39 am

We are shocked and saddened at the passing of Don.
    Our condolences and prayers to Geri and family.
    We will miss him at the Crusier.

5. Alex + Debbie Etherington Reply

July 12, 2012 at 4:07 am

I’m so sorry for your loss Gerri,Tami,Tina,Darlene .Our friendship over the years has given us a novel of fun times + memories. Debbie + I are so sorry + agree,Donnie was taken from us way to early.We say a special prayer for Donnie + hope his Crab pots are full,his clam bucket is over flowing + he needs alot of freezer space because of the the venison he has.We loved you when you were with us in this live + in time we will all heal and never forget your smile.We will never forget all our great times together .Yes we will meet again.Remember Donnie isn’t gone ,he has just gone ahead.

6. Trace Mierke Reply

July 13, 2012 at 12:43 am

Gerri, and daughters, I want you to know how special all of you have been to me through the years. Donny was such a great person and always so thoughtful with helping someone in need. So many times all of you have lent a helping hand. I know I can never repay his many kindnesses. Gone too soon, but never, ever, forgotten. He is someone who will remain in all our hearts forever. God Bless you all.

7. Judy Hilliker Williamson Reply

July 13, 2012 at 5:52 am

Donnie, Allen and Marvin were childhood friends and schoolmates of mine in National years ago. We would play games, shoot marbles, and hide and seek together. I remember one day we were playing and I think Donnie shot Allen with a bebe gun and hit his eye if I remember. Allen was climbing a tree across the ally when it happened! I also remember I saw my first oldtime phonograph record player at there house. I have fond memories of the boys and never forgot how nice Donnie was. So sorry for your loss!

8. Patty Rath Reply

July 13, 2012 at 8:04 pm

To my dear friend Geri,
    I wish I was there to be able to help you in any way I could. I am so sorry. Donny could always make me laugh,he was a good man. I hold you close to my heart and love you my friend. Prayers,hugs and love to you all.
    Patty & Bruce

9. Paul & Jessica Curtiss Reply

July 14, 2012 at 1:51 am

Its impossible to believe how fast this all happened. Uncle Donny was full of happyness and love as long as I can remember. I remember every moment i spent with him even when he was trying to give some of his chew or threatening to cut off my rat tail hair cut. You will always in our thaughts.Tell Oscar hello for my brother and I.